Each year, the Scripps National Spelling Bee reaches millions of students at the school level. When you enroll your school in the spelling bee program, your teachers receive materials for conducting classroom and school spelling bees, supplemental word meaning and reading lists, and information about how school champions can continue on in further levels of competition, potentially to our national finals in Washington, D.C.
What do you receive for your enrollment? We provide access to everything you need to organize classroom and school spelling bees, including:
- Exclusive online access to the teachers-only section of spellingbee.com
- Official study lists for your students, organized by grade level and level of difficulty
- Official pronouncer guides for use in conducting classroom and school spelling bees
- The Great Words, Great Works reading list with all source books, organized by reading level
- Words of the Champions: the 4,000-word study guide for school champions
- Access to the Online Testing Platform, a tool that allows educators to administer a school spelling bee program via online tests whether students are learning in the classroom or virtually (Available September 30)
- Supplemental word meaning materials for classroom and school levels
- Customizable certificates for your participants and school champion
Learn How to Enroll Your School Today
Is Your School Enrolled?
Enter Your Zip Code Below
Want to start a spelling bee program at your school?
We encourage you to share the Scripps National Spelling Bee with a teacher or school administrator to get your students on a path to spelling success!
Looking to Enroll Multiple Schools?
You may enroll multiple schools from your district at once using our enrollment system. Check out this quick enrollment tutorial to learn more about enrolling multiple schools.