Our early bird enrollment period was August 19–October 15, 2014, and our regular enrollment period was October 16–December 12, 2014. Local sponsors have the option of extending school enrollment in their area through January 29, 2015.
Visit this link to determine if late enrollment is available in your area.
Schools enrolled in the 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee program receive the following:
- user name and password for the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com (preview),
- grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8 (sample),
- study materials for your school spelling champion (sample),
- the 2015 Classroom Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the 2015 School Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the Rules for Local Spelling Bees (sample)
- materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser (sample),
- award certificates (sample), and
- key information about your local spelling bee program.
- From Encyclopædia Britannica, a free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) for use as a prize in your spelling bee program.