Our early bird enrollment period is August 19–October 15, 2014, and our regular enrollment period is October 16–December 12, 2014.
During our early bird enrollment period, the fee is $130 per school.
Teachers and administrators, click here to enroll your school!
Schools that are enrolled in the 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee program receive the following:
- user name and password for the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com (preview),
- grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8 (sample),
- study materials for your school spelling champion (sample),
- the 2015 Classroom Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the 2015 School Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the Rules for Local Spelling Bees (sample)
- materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser (sample),
- award certificates (sample), and
- key information about your local spelling bee program.
- From Encyclopædia Britannica, a free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) for use as a prize in your spelling bee program.