Our early bird enrollment period is August 14–October 15, 2014, and our regular enrollment period is October 16–December 12, 2014. Local sponsors also have the option of extending late enrollment through January 29, 2015.
Teachers and administrators can visit spellingbee.com in mid-August to enroll schools in the Bee for the 2014-15 program year.
Schools that are enrolled in the 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee program receive the following:
- user name and password for the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com (preview),
- grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8 (sample),
- study materials for your school spelling champion (sample),
- the 2015 Classroom Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the 2015 School Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser,
- award certificates (sample), and
- key information about your local spelling bee program.
- From Encyclopædia Britannica, a free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) for use as a prize in your spelling bee program.