New! Word Club now works on iOS-based devices such as iPads and iPhones!
Parents: Prepare your child for an upcoming spelling bee with a Word Club season pass!
With a Word Club season pass, your child can:
- Learn at his or her own pace with more than 120 spelling and vocabulary tests covering more than 1,600 words from the Scripps National Spelling Bee's official study resources.
- Study official Scripps National Spelling Bee
definitions and word information.
- Hear authoritative pronunciations from Dr.
Jacques Bailly, official pronouncer for the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Receive instant feedback on spelling and
- Track progress in working to master the
A Word Club season pass is available for only $19.99.
Your child's season
pass includes access to Word Club study tools through August 13, 2014.
Are you giving a Word Club season pass as a gift? Then download, fill out and give this certificate to your special speller to let her know she’s in the Club!
Features of Word Club
words and more words: Your child can take spelling and vocabulary tests featuring more
than 1,600 words from the 2014 School Level Study List and 2014 Spell It! These official study resources are used to prepare
for school, district, county and regional spelling bees across the country.
- Track progress: Word Club keeps track of your child's scores on each spelling and
- Reinforce learning: Word Club’s “Review” function creates tests just for your child to review the words he or she had trouble with in the most recent study
current: After the 2013–2014 season, your child's Word Club season pass can
be renewed every school year with fresh content.
All Word Club season pass sales are final.
More Materials: School Spelling Bee Study List
Are you preparing for your classroom or school spelling bee and looking for a new way to access the words? The 2014 School Spelling Bee Study List is now available as a Kindle e-book.
The School Spelling Bee Study List is the Bee’s official list of study words for classroom and school-level spelling bees. It includes 450 study words ranging in difficulty level for students in grades one through eight.