Our early bird enrollment period was August 19–October 15, 2014.
Our regular enrollment period was October 16–December 12, 2014.
Local sponsors had the option of extending school enrollment in their area through January 29, 2015.
Teachers and administrators may visit spellingbee.com in mid-August to enroll their schools in the Bee for the 2015-16 program year.
Schools that enrolled in the 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee program received the following benefits:
- user name and password for the teachers-only area of spellingbee.com (preview),
- grade-specific word lists and study lists for students in grades 1–8 (sample),
- study materials for your school spelling champion (sample),
- the 2015 Classroom Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the 2015 School Pronouncer Guide (sample),
- the Rules for Local Spelling Bees (sample)
- materials to conduct a Great American SpellCheck fund-raiser (sample),
- award certificates (sample), and
- key information about your local spelling bee program.
- From Encyclopædia Britannica, a free one-year subscription to Britannica Online for Kids (a $69.95 value) for use as a prize in your spelling bee program.